She has

Is not
The New
For her

©S. Rogers 2008

10 thoughts on “50

1. Jeffrey says:

I liked this one a lot. I love the way it flows. Very evocative.

2. catgem says:

so wonderful to see you here, dear Jeffrey — I linked your blog to my front page — i hope you don’t mind

thank you for reading and commenting,
    Stephanie

3. keith says:

Hi Stephanie
    50 is a big one but I am rapidly approaching 65 and i am in better health/shape now than then. I am not saying that 65 is the new 40 but maybe it can be.
    Enjoy this new endeavor
    MeAgain

4. catgem says:

Keith — thanks so much for stopping by — I hope you’ll do so often

i’ll hit my 50 in 3 years — far too close for me — but i hope i’ll handle it better than the woman who inspired this piece — lol

thanks again 🙂

5. darcey says:

As usual you have never dissapointed me in your writing. having turned 50 several years ago, i never worried about aging until turning 50 had a few surprises of its own in store for me. I hate it! sorry to say but this is not what i had planned. lol your peom serves it well from my perspective sorry to say. I guess we all have our own life experiences to account for where we are and what has taken us down the paths we wind up walking.

6. darcey says:

Sometimes I do think I am part cat having so many different lifes I dont even know what number I am on at this point1

7. nosilverlining says:

I really liked this one… but I’ll make you guess who this is.

8. catgem says:

darcey — thanks so much for reading and commenting — oh, and I think i’m down to about 4 lives left 😉

nosilverlinging…. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. you know how curious cats are!!!

9. Sabrina says:

i think anyone can choose to age gracefully…
    it’s a matter of perspective. i’m still in my twenties but i hope i can reach that age and choose to be happy. i hope. 🙂
    by the way, nice topic. and as always, the flow of your poem is beautiful

10. catgem says:

Sabrina — you’re so right — just keep that in mind and every age will be a good one for you 🙂

Thank you for letting me know you were here.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s